Liz Gunn is an Intuitive Astrologer with 28 years of experience as a skilled translator of planetary influences.
My intuitive astrology readings specialize in shifting perceptions in order to see the gift in life’s challenges. From deep personal experience, I offer an uncommon wisdom that will inspire you to find faith and meaning in your own story.
The focus of my work centers around the theme, “Know Your Chart – Know Your Self.” I believe we are each being asked to understand the nature of our humanity within the context of the rapidly changing paradigm of existing reality. The increasing demands of navigating the waters of self-change require a perceptual shift to broaden our self-awareness. We all have a threshold we must cross in order to embrace the highest frequency of Love available at this time. It is with great joy that I offer my gifts in service to help facilitate your moment of crossing.
Areas of special interest and expertise using the astrological blueprint:
- Mature Women – exploring a new threshold of potential and possibility
- Chiron Return – Age 49 to 52 – focus on the positive integration of core wound themes
- Lesbian Relationships – alternative approach to foster individuality and synthesis
- Mother/Adult Daughter – keys to communication
- Post graduate to late 20’s – the art of creating an authentic life
- LGBTQ Community – mentoring towards self-change through self-awareness
**Voted BEST ASTROLOGER in Western North Carolina**
I also present Public Talks to share my progressive understanding of human development, consciousness, and the process of self-change. Currently, I’m creating a one of a kind platform for my book, Entering the Mystery with Radical Trust – A Story of Faith. The purpose of these talks is to elicit questions that will re-frame your perception of what is possible.
Please check the calendar for upcoming events.
In person or phone consultations available. Please call 828-702-1197 or contact Liz to schedule an appointment. I work out of my home office on a beautiful tree lined street in Asheville, North Carolina.